Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Get Nail Polish FREE (including shipping) at SaveMore.com
How this works:
- Go to SaveMore.com to signup. You will receive a $10 instant credit.
- Use it to purchase today’s deal: Nail Polish
- You will click the BUY button and you will have the option of redeeming your instant credit.
- NOTE: This deal only costs $7.50 so you will still have $2.50 left over to use in the future.
- You will be required to enter a valid credit card to verify identity. (Nearly all of the deal sites require that). Be sure you opt to use your SaveMore $10 Credit to pay for the item and you card will NOT be charged.
- You will then receive a voucher via email (date will be specified in offer).
- You then use that voucher on the Fabulous Nails website and select the color you want.
- Receive in the mail…for FREE!
Remember: Deals are time sensitive.
SaveMore.com: Get a $10 Credit when you sign up . Spend on any SaveMore Deal.
Groupon.com: Get a $10 Credit when you sign up. Spend on any Groupon Deal.
LivingSocial.com: Get $5 Deal Bucks when you sign up. Spend on any Living Social Deal.
Eversave.com :Get $3 Eversave Credit, when you sign up. Spend on any Eversave Deal.
Savology.com: No sign up deals. Boo!
The end of August is here.
Be sure to print any coupons you may still need.
$2.00 off Any Aleve 80ct or larger
$1.50 off ON ONE (1) BOTTLE OF EMETROL FOR NAUSEA
Up To 75% Off On Prescription Medication
Up To 75% Off On Prescription Medication
$100 Visa Gift Card for Joining ADT
$0.30 off 4 oz. or larger HARIBO product
$1.00 off Healthy Gums Rinse
FREE Collage & EXTRA 20% OFF! NO SESSION FEE
$1.50 off any (1) 11oz package of Natural Fusions
$1.00 off one BOTTLE OF GREASED LIGHTNING
$1.00 off (1) package of Vanity Fair Hand Towels
$1.00 off any Urinozinc Prostate Formula
$2.00 off Florastor probiotic
$1.00 off (1) Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Product
$1.00 off any Mitchum Product
$0.75 off any Effergrip Denture Adhesive product
$0.75 off 1 package of PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
$0.40 off Yoplait Yogurt
$0.40 off THREE (3) KLEENEX On-the-Go Tissue Pack
$1.00 off any WhoNu?™ Nutrition Rich Cookies
$5.00 off Your $25.00 Order at Vistaprint
$1.00 off 2 Welch's 64 oz. 100% Grape Juices
$3.00 off Spy Kids, Spy Kids 2 or Spy Kids 3
$3.00 off (1) NIVEA Good-bye Cellulite Product
$2.00 off People Specials: Kate's Style Secrets!
$10.00 off any Comfort Zone diffuser or spray
$4.00 off Non-Drowsy Claritin Allergy Product
$3.00 off any Non-Drowsy Claritin-D Allergy
$0.55 off on any Bagel-fuls (4ct)
$1.00 off 1 Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk
$1.00 off the September Issue of InStyle
$3.00 off 1 BOTTLE OF 16 oz. BreathRx Mouth Rinse
$10.00 off ON ONE (1) PHILIPS NORELCO SPEED XL
$5.00 off 1 PHILIPS NORELCO REPLACEMENT SHAVER
$5.00 off 1 PHILIPS NORELCO BG2020, BG2030, BG2040
$30.00 off ON ONE (1) PHILIPS NORELCO SENSOTOUCH
$1.00 off on any 1 Dove VisibleCare™ Body Wash
$3.00 off 1 gallon of Glidden Paint
$1.00 off 1 Renuzit Pearl Scents
$1.00 off One (1) Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer
2 for $79.99 Kids' Eyeglasses at JCPenney Optical
$3.00 off 2 Glidden Paint Testers
$99.99 off with No-Line Bifocals only $34 more per
$0.75 off any Efferdent or Effergrip product
$1.00 off 3 Kashi GOLEAN Bars
$1.00 off BISSELL Stomp ?N Go™
$5.00 off 1 gallon of Benjamin Moore paint
$4.00 off ON ONE BOTTLE OF OMEGA FACTOR 3
$4.00 off ON ONE BOTTLE OF OMEGA DHA 900 Redeem at
$4.00 off ON ONE BOTTLE OF FOCUSfactor
$1.00 off any JOHNSON'S Baby Powder
$1.00 off off any box of Kashi TLC Snack Cracker
$1.50 off any 2 boxes of Kashi TLC bars
Save $5.00 when you buy $25 or more in iTunes gift cards
Save $5.00 on $15+ Participating Household Products
Save up to $3.00 when you buy AXE® Deodorant Products
$1.50 off 1 AVENT Pacifier Pack
$3 off 1 Multi-pack AVENT BPA-Free Baby Bottles
Save up to $5.00 on a future purchase of Pampers® Diapers
$20.00 off on Philips Norelco SensoTouch/3D Electric Razor
$5.00 off on ONE Philips Norelco 7000 Series Electric Razor
$10.00 off on Philips Norelco Speed XL Series/Nivea for Men
Save $1.00 when you buy two Milk-Bone® Healthy Favorites™
Save $2.00 on Pup-Peroni® 25 oz dog snacks
Save $2.00 on two Pup-Peroni® 10 oz dog snacks
Save $1.00 when you buy Snausages® / Snaw Somes!® dog snacks
$1.00 off SIX Mighty Dog® 5.5 oz single cans
Save up to $2.00 on three or more Pup-Peroni® dog snacks
Save $1.50 when you buy two or more Pedialyte® Products
Buy THREE get one FREE Purina® ONE® SmartBlend® Wet Cat Food
SAVE $15.00 when you buy a $50 NET10 UNLIMITED Card & Phone
SAVE $10.00 when you buy a $50 NET10 UNLIMITED Card & Phone
Save $1.00 when you buy two (2) Milo's Kitchen™ Dog Treats
Save $1.50 when you buy Milo's Kitchen™ Dog Treats
$2.25 off on any Nature's Bounty Your Life® Multi-Vitamins
$1.50 off when you buy any TWO Sundown Naturals® Product
$1.60 off any TWO Nature's Bounty® Vitamins or Supplements
$5.00 off when you buy any Flexamin® Product
$2.50 off when you buy any THREE Disney or Marvel Items
Save $1.00 when you buy REFRESH® Eye Drops
Save up to $2.00 when you buy Alpo® Wet Dog Food
Save $5.00 when you buy $50 or more in MasterCard gift cards
Save up to $1.00 on Acqua Panna® Natural Spring Water
Save $1.00 when you buy 2 or more Ghirardelli® Prestige Bars
Save up to $1.50 on Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Save up to $3.00 on NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
Save up to $2.00 when you buy Silk® Half Gallon Products
$1.00 off on Totino's® Crisp Crust Party Pizza® Products
40¢ off on two Pillsbury® Italian Meal Breads
50¢ off when you buy EIGHT CUPS any variety Yoplait® Yogurt
30¢ off Pillsbury® Refrigerated Grands!® Biscuits
50¢ off when you buy ONE BOX Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal
40¢ off when you buy two Totino's® Rolls Snacks
80¢ off on Home Cooked Skillet Meals
50¢ off on Fiber One® 90 Calorie Brownies
$2.00 off when you buy any ONE PEOPLE® Magazine
$1.00 off when you buy any ONE Barbara's® Cereal
$1.00 off when you buy any EIGHT Stonyfield Oikos 5.3oz cups
$2.00 off when you buy any TWO GoodBelly® Quarts
50¢ off when you buy any TWO Gold 'n Soft® 15oz Tubs
$1.25 off when you buy any two Marie's® Dressing
$5.00 off any Philips Norelco Shaving Replacement Head
$1 off when you buy any two bags of SENSEO® COFFEE PODS
$2 off when you buy any Osteo Bi-Flex® Supplement or Powder
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
More Blockbuster Codes: Valid thru 9/2/11
To get $1 off your rental use one of these codes:
Use each code once per credit or debit card to get the most out of these.
Thanks, Passion for Savings!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Click Here to Tweet and Get $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit.
You will then easily:
- Connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts. (If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to do so).
- Automatically follow @amazonvideo and @amazon_movies. The message "I just got a $5 credit for instant movies and TV shows @amazonvideo. Click http://amzn.to/oWmBFy to get yours. #get5" will be automatically tweeted from your Twitter account.
Once you have your credit, visit the Amazon Instant Video page to search their selection and enjoy!!
Thanks, For the Mommas!
Visit Uno Chicago Grill on Facebook (you don’t have to LIKE them) and you can score some great coupons.
The current coupons are:
This offer is limited to: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Time is running out on this offer, but I just found it today.
I love the Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Get ZhuZhu Pets for just $2 at CVS this week 8/28/11.
Stock up for Christmas or Birthdays. I have enough of these in my house. Sure don’t want anymore. But they might be a great donation idea for Toys for Tots or other such charitable organizations.
From September 6 – 10, 2011, participating Chick-fil-A restaurants are giving away a variety of FREE breakfast entrées to customers who make a reservation online.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Want FREE Movies this weekend?
- 27PGAR6 – (expires 8/29/11)
- 48KRVF2 – (expires 8/29/11)
- 29JEAH5 – (expires 8/29/11)
- 26TTDR3 – (expires 8/29/11)
- 39PBCG4 -(expires 8/29/11)
Thanks, Coupon Dad!
Check out the Sunday Coupon Preview to find out what coupons will be in this week’s paper. It looks like we will have 3Inserts.
**Remember, coupons vary by region not everyone will get all of them.
Coupons and their values may differ.
If Hurricane Irene is headed your way, be sure to consider gathering necessary supplies for your Hurricane Preparedness Kit.
Watch Live Coverage of Irene on The Weather Channel.
According to the website ReadyGov.com these are the things you should have in your kit.
Recommended Items to Include in a Basic Emergency Supply Kit:
- Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
- Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Can opener for food (if kit contains canned food)
- Local maps
- Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
Additional Items to Consider Adding to an Emergency Supply Kit:
- Prescription medications and glasses
- Infant formula and diapers
- Pet food and extra water for your pet
- Cash or traveler's checks and change
- Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container. You can use the Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK) - PDF, 277Kb) developed by Operation Hope, FEMA and Citizen Corps to help you organize your information.
- Emergency reference material such as a first aid book or information from www.ready.gov.
- Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each person. Consider additional bedding if you live in a cold-weather climate.
- Complete change of clothing including a long sleeved shirt, long pants and sturdy shoes. Consider additional clothing if you live in a cold-weather climate.
- Household chlorine bleach and medicine dropper – When diluted nine parts water to one part bleach, bleach can be used as a disinfectant. Or in an emergency, you can use it to treat water by using 16 drops of regular household liquid bleach per gallon of water. Do not use scented, color safe or bleaches with added cleaners.
- Fire Extinguisher
- Matches in a waterproof container
- Feminine supplies and personal hygiene items
- Mess kits, paper cups, plates and plastic utensils, paper towels
- Paper and pencil
- Books, games, puzzles or other activities for children
Above all, be smart and stay safe!
Friday, August 26, 2011
Looking for some new ways to save money? Check out the following tips below, compliments of The Dollar Stretcher.
Want to live better on the money you already make? Visit TheDollarStretcher.com to find hundreds of articles to help you stretch your day and your dollar! Copyright 2011 Dollar Stretcher, Inc.
Ready Citrus Zest
When recipes call for lemon, orange or lime zest, I always have some available. I freeze the peels in a zipper bag and make sure to remove as much air as possible.
Save the Nail Clippers
We have been using the foil wrappers off our dark chocolate candies to keep our nail clippers sharp. Just clip the foil, and it will help keep them sharp and lasting longer.
Less Expensive Bird Baths
Since bird baths can be quite expensive, we are using large pot saucers instead. We bought metal plant stands to raise the saucers off the ground. We have three on stands and one on the ground. We attract a lot of birds, and the one on the ground is perfect for passing cats and the bunnies that live down our back slope.
Emy in Granada Hills
Just the Right Shade
I just did two of my favorite things. I saved money, and I cut back on waste! During the summer months, my foundation make-up color changes due to sun exposure. Rather than buy new foundation that I will only use a short time, I bought a small tube of foundation from a dollar store that is two shades darker than my normal color. I use a tiny amount of the darker shade with my regular color on my application sponge, and I have a new "summer" look without a huge expense.
WE in New York
Bulk Food Source
Do you live in a state with an Amish community nearby? I've visited Amish communities in Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. They've all had little stores with terrific prices on bulk merchandise. Just last week I bought flax seed, allspice, and Jell-O powder at amazing prices and dry yeast for less than half what I pay in the grocery store. I've also found oatmeal, flour, various spices, and baking ingredients at Amish bulk stores. Besides the great food prices, the scenic drive through Amish country is priceless!
Brenda N. in Rochester, MN
Long-Lasting Chew Toys
As a dog trainer and owner, I recommend toys for your puppy that are long-lasting, such as a Nylabone™ toy or rawhide chews. They not only last longer and cost less in the long run, but also they're more suitable for your puppy's needs. They help with teething and building strong jaw muscles and healthy gums. Most discount department stores carry good chew toys, or if you live in a rural area, cow or deer hooves are wonderful chew toys if you have access to them.
Affordable Wall Decor
I have a beach house in Gloucester, MA that needed decorating. The wall over the sofa was a large, bare area. I solved the problem by going online, printing several 8" X 11" photos, and putting them in matching frames that I bought for $1 each at a local dollar store. Everyone who comes into the house loves the pictures, which are of local scenes, such as the famous Fisherman's Statue, Hammond Castle, etc.
I found that those little desiccant packages (which come in vitamins and many other products) are great for preventing tarnishing of silver and brass (and anything else that needs polishing periodically). I keep a few in my jewelry box along with my sterling earrings, bracelets, etc. and haven't needed to polish those pieces for years. I also put some in my silver chests with the sterling flatware and a silver plate. I inherited a few larger pieces, which I keep in a plastic bag with a few packets in there. This has really cut down on the time I spend keeping my pretty silver pieces looking nice.
Nancy in Santee
Ink In Your Dryer?
My daughter washed and dried an ink pen and the ink was all over the barrel of my dryer. I used vegetable shortening to clean it out. With the dryer empty, I ran it for a few minutes to warm the drum and then smeared vegetable shortening onto the ink. After waiting a few minutes, I rubbed the area with a paper towel, turning it frequently to get up all the ink. This also works if you have tar in the dryer. It may take repeating the process several times.
Cooking and Food Storage Pans
I like to freeze extra meals for my own family's use as well as giving to others for various occasions. I did manage to find foil pans cheaper at a nearby dollar store than at the grocery store or local Wal-Mart, but I hate the throw-away aspect of them. So I started looking at thrift stores and yard sales for casserole pans (square, rectangle, and round). They are usually no more than $1, and since I get many uses out of them, I feel it's worth the cost. Since I send food to family and friends, I always get the pans back eventually, but with my stockpile, I'm not waiting on them.
The glass and metal pans work well in the freezer. If you don't want to put the glass pan straight into the oven from the freezer (Pyrex® pans are made to withstand the temperature changes), then just thaw the dish out in the refrigerator the night before you plan to bake it.
Jenny in Missouri
Here are my Top 6 Favorite Rite Aid deals this week.
Crest Toothpaste - $2.79
Get $1.00 UPR
or use $0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 8/31/11 (P&G 07/31/11)
or use $1/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel Excl Cavity, Baking Soda, Tartar, exp. 9/30/11 (P&G 08/28/11)
$.79 after coupon
Gillette Mach 3, Sensor 3, CustomPlus 3 - $6.99
Get $2.00 UPR
use $3/1 Gillette Mach3 Disposable Razor, Sensor3 or Custom Plus3, exp. 9/30/11 (P&G 08/28/11)
or use $2/1 Gillette Mach3 Disposable Razor, Sensor3 or Custom Plus3, exp. 9/30/11 (P&G 08/28/11)
as low as $1.99 after coupons & UPR
Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste or Toothbrush - $4.49
Get $2.50 UPR
use $1/1 Colgate 360 Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothbrush, exp. 8/31/11 (SS 07/31/11)
or use $1.50/1 Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste, exp. 8/31/11 (SS 07/31/11)
or use $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste, exp. 9/17/11 (SS 08/28/11)
$.49 after coupon & UPR
Nivea Body Wash - $4.49
Get $2.00 UPR
$1/1 Nivea Body Wash for Men, exp. 9/30/11 (RP 07/31/11 #2 R)
$2/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women, exp. 9/30/11 (RP 07/31/11 #2 R)
$2/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash, exp. 8/31/11 (ALL YOU Aug '11)
as low as $.49 after UPR & coupon
Zyrtec - $12.99
Get $6.00 UPR
use $4.00/1 in 8/28 inserts
$2.99 after coupon
(Thanks to Living Rich with Coupons!)
To learn how to save the most at Rite Aid, check out Rite Aid 101.
Here are my Top 7 Deals at CVS this week.
Oral-B Floss - $1.99
Get a $1 ECB
$0.75/1 Oral-B Floss or Floss Picks, exp. 9/30/11 (P&G 08/28/11)
$0.75/1 Oral-B Floss or Floss Picks, exp. 8/31/11 (P&G 07/31/11)
$0.24 each after coupon & ECB
St. Joseph Aspirin - $2.00
Get a $2 ECB (limit 1)
$1/1 St. Joseph Aspirin, exp. 12/1/11 (ALL YOU Aug '11)
$1/1 St. Joseph 81mg Aspirin, exp. 12/7/11 (SS 08/07/11 R)
Free + $1 Money Maker after coupon & ECB
Dawn Product - $0.99
$0.50/1 Dawn Product, exp. 9/30/11 (P&G 08/28/11)
$0.50/1 Dawn Product, exp. 8/31/11 (P&G 07/31/11)
$.49 each after coupon
Gillette Body Wash - $3.49
$2/1 Gillette Body Wash, exp. 8/31/11 (P&G 07/31/11)
$1.49 each after coupon
SoBe Lifewater, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free Pepsi Product Coupon
Buy 6 for the Price of 1
Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats, 3/$5
$1/2 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats, exp. 10/2/11 (RP 08/07/11)
$1.17 ea. wyb 6 after Coupon!
Skippy Peanut Butter, 3/$5
$1/1 Skippy Peanut Butter Product, exp. 8/28/11 (RP 07/31/11 R)
$1/2 Skippy Peanut Butter Product, exp. 8/28/11 (RP 07/31/11)
As low as $0.50 ea. wyb 3 after Coupons
Before you head out to the mall this weekend, check out this great list of retail savings from Your Retail Helper. The ones in RED are my favorites!
- Ace Hardware - $10 off $50 Exp 8/31
- Aeropostale - $10 off $50 Exp 9/18
- Banana Republic Factory Outlet - 15% off $100+ purchase Exp 2/29/12
- Barnes & Noble - 10%-50% off surprise coupon Exp 8/28
- Bath & Body Works - Free Signature Collection Body Care Item w/any $10 purchase Exp 9/6
- Build-A-Bear - $5 off $25 or $10 off $40 Exp 9/6
- Carter's - 20% off $40+ Exp 9/7
- Children's Place - Facebook Exclusive 15% off purchase Exp 9/5
- Coach - 30% off purchase Exp 9/5
- Coldwater Creek - $25 off $50 Exp 8/28
- Dressbarn - 10% off purchase Exp 9/17
- DSW - Free tote with any $39+ purchase (DSW Rewards Members)
- ESPRIT - 20% off purchase
- ESPRIT - 25% off 1 Top / 40% off 2 Tops
- Famous Footwear - 20% off purchase Exp 8/27
- Gap Outlet - 15% off $75+ purchase Exp 2/29/12
- Hobby Lobby - 30% off Needle Point Kits Exp 8/27
- JC Penney - $10 off $25 Exp 8/27
- JC Penney - $10 off $50 Exp 9/10
- Justice - 40% off purchase Exp 9/5
- Kirkland's - $5 off $25 Exp 9/14
- Kirkland's - $25 off $75 Exp 9/14
- Kohl's - 20% off purchase Valid 8/26-8/27
- Lane Bryant - $25 off $75 Exp 8/30
- Lord & Taylor - 20% - 25% off purchase Exp 8/29
- Michael's - 40% off regular priced item Exp 8/27
- Michael's - 40% off artist canvas Exp 9/30
- Naturalizer - 20% off purchase Exp 8/31
- New York & Co - $50 off $100 / $100 off $200 Exp 8/27
- Office Depot - $20 off $100 Exp 10/1
- Old Navy - Facebook Exclusvie 30% off purchase Exp 8/28
- Old Navy - Facebook Exclusive 30% off a single item
- PS from Aeropostale - $10 off $50 Exp 9/18
- Party City - 15% off $70+ Exp 8/31
- Sears - Facebook Exclusive $20 off $100 Valid 8/26 - 8/27
- Sports Authority - 15% off purchase Exp 9/9
- Tanger - Get Coupons for your Tanger Outlet Mall
- Ulta - $3.50 off $10 Exp 8/27
- Target - Various Coupons
- Walgreens - Various Coupons in the August Coupon Book (found in-store)
- Yankee Candle - $10 off $25 Exp 9/4
- Yankee Candle - $15 off $45 Exp 9/5